No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Candies are an easy, no bake treat for the holidays (or any day!) A crisp chocolate coating is filled with creamy peanut butter filling, chopped salted peanuts and pretzels for the ultimate sweet and salty dessert! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Candies are perfectly sweet and salty, and although they’re not exactly “healthy,” the peanuts and peanut butter do add a good amount of protein, and they say that dark chocolate has tons of antioxidants, so I say these little bites are a perfectly reasonable holiday treat!"
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Kit Kat Bites
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Unicorn Dessert Cups
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Chocolate-Covered Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
- Classic Buckeyes