No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Candies are an easy, no bake treat for the holidays (or any day!) A crisp chocolate coating is filled with creamy peanut butter filling, chopped salted peanuts and pretzels for the ultimate sweet and salty dessert! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Candies are perfectly sweet and salty, and although they’re not exactly “healthy,” the peanuts and peanut butter do add a good amount of protein, and they say that dark chocolate has tons of antioxidants, so I say these little bites are a perfectly reasonable holiday treat!"
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Everyone knows that the best part about a cream puff is its fluffy filling. Inside-Out Cream Puff Cake is a super easy cake recipe… Continue reading: "Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipevideocam"
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Homemade Candy Turtle Recipe
- Crunchy Homemade Kit Kat Bars
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Kit Kat Bites
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Pumpkin Oreos
- Jewish Apple Cake
- Marble Pound Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies
- Apple Pie with Cheddar Cheese Crust
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Radio Bars
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Cranberry Apple Pie