Buckeye Brownie Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’ve never heard of Buckeye candy before, then the significance of the name Buckeye Brownie Cookies will mean nothing to you. To make it easier, you can call them peanut butter brownie amazingness if that name strikes you, or peanut butter brownie delights if you favor that more. If you’re curious about the the name though, Buckeye candy is a favorite in the Midwest, originating from Ohio. Buckeye candy, or commonly known as “buckeyes”, are basically peanut butter fudge balls dipped in chocolate, but not completely. You dip them enough to where a circle of the peanut butter fudge is still visible so that the candy itself resembles the nut that comes from the Ohio buckeye tree."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time13 min
- 15 1/2 ounces box fudge brownie mix
- 3 1/4 tablespoons butter
- 3 1/4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces almond bark chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Best Ever Low Fat/Low Calorie Brownies
- Snickers Football Brownies
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- 60 Second Brownie For One
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Satisfying Skillet Cocoa Brownies
- Copycat Cosmic Brownies Recipe
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie