Cheesecake Brownies Marble Squares
By: 2pots2cook 2pots2cook from 2pots2cook.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"My female ancestors were known for Marble Cakes and I decided to pay attention to their creations. Luckily, a recipe book containing all of them exists, and here comes one of the treasures to share. I must admit I always reduce the amount of sugar, not because I do not like it; but because we are exposed to it in almost everything we eat and drink, so there is not such a craving for it compared to the old days. I remember my grandmother telling me that it was not usual to have sugar constantly in the kitchen. The times were different. And, whenever there was an occasion to bake a cake, they loaded it with sugar to emphasize the importance of the occasion, whether a wedding, baptism, Christmas, Easter, or the return of long-absent family member. You cannot go wrong with this combination of cream cheese and cocoa. Only a few decades ago, the cheeses were different, much simpler, so I have adapted the original recipe to the creamy, modernized versions available now."
Cheesecake Brownies Marble Squares: Perfect Marble finished with Chocolate Ganache !
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Magically Easy Lunch Lady Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cups
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Irresistible Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Cider Donuts
- The Best Snickerdoodles
- Buchteln, Austrian Baked Doughnuts
- Strawberry Shortcake for One
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Pull-apart Monkey Bread
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes