Chocolatey Avocado Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious Chocolate Avocado Brownies are perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy less unhealthy fat. You certainly don't have to be on a special diet to enjoy these moist and healthy brownies. Made with coconut oil and avocado, this lightened-up brownie recipe is easy to make and tastes just as good as a rich indulgent brownie. These homemade brownies only take about 30 minutes to make, so they're perfect for a lazy after dinner dessert."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Green Tea Brownies
Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
Fudgy Vanilla Brownies
Snickers Brownie Bars
4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set
- Ayesha 3-Piece Cookie Pan Set
- Ayesha Curry Kitchenware
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- 2-Ingredient Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- S'mores Popsicles with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue
- Melting Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- S'mores Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars