Chocolatey Avocado Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious Chocolate Avocado Brownies are perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy less unhealthy fat. You certainly don't have to be on a special diet to enjoy these moist and healthy brownies. Made with coconut oil and avocado, this lightened-up brownie recipe is easy to make and tastes just as good as a rich indulgent brownie. These homemade brownies only take about 30 minutes to make, so they're perfect for a lazy after dinner dessert."
Read Next4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- Ooey Gooey Caramel Brownies
- Brownies with Creme Filling
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
- Decadent Pecan Pie Brownies
- Brownie In A Mug
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board