Chocolatey Avocado Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious Chocolate Avocado Brownies are perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy less unhealthy fat. You certainly don't have to be on a special diet to enjoy these moist and healthy brownies. Made with coconut oil and avocado, this lightened-up brownie recipe is easy to make and tastes just as good as a rich indulgent brownie. These homemade brownies only take about 30 minutes to make, so they're perfect for a lazy after dinner dessert."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Cosmic Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Bourbon Brownies
- Snickers Football Brownies
- Favorite Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Orange Creamsicle Brownies
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops