Chocolatey Avocado Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious Chocolate Avocado Brownies are perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy less unhealthy fat. You certainly don't have to be on a special diet to enjoy these moist and healthy brownies. Made with coconut oil and avocado, this lightened-up brownie recipe is easy to make and tastes just as good as a rich indulgent brownie. These homemade brownies only take about 30 minutes to make, so they're perfect for a lazy after dinner dessert."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Best Fudgy Brownies Ever
- Green Tea Brownies
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Nutella Brownie
- 2 Ingredient Brownies
- Frosted Butterscotch Apple Blondies
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fudgy Vanilla Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake