Conversation Heart Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Conversation Heart Brownies are a rich, chocolatey mess of goodness with all of the cuteness of the classic Valentine candies, making them the perfect easy Valentine’s dessert. I really wanted to do something cute with Conversation Hearts this Valentine’s Day – but I really didn’t want to eat chalky tasteless Conversation Hearts. For these easy Conversation Heart Brownies, I used my classic brown butter brownie recipe for this conversation heart brownie, although my 3-ingredient brownies would be a great time saver."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size10 x 10 baking pan
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups vanilla or white frosting
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Pies
- Easy And Tasty Banana Bread Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread
- Quick And Easy Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie Recipe