Conversation Heart Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Conversation Heart Brownies are a rich, chocolatey mess of goodness with all of the cuteness of the classic Valentine candies, making them the perfect easy Valentine’s dessert. I really wanted to do something cute with Conversation Hearts this Valentine’s Day – but I really didn’t want to eat chalky tasteless Conversation Hearts. For these easy Conversation Heart Brownies, I used my classic brown butter brownie recipe for this conversation heart brownie, although my 3-ingredient brownies would be a great time saver."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size10 x 10 baking pan
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups vanilla or white frosting
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Best Fudgy Brownies Ever
- Green Tea Brownies
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Nutella Brownie
- 2 Ingredient Brownies
- Frosted Butterscotch Apple Blondies
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fudgy Vanilla Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake