Dark Chocolate Weight Watchers Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Dark chocolate has always been my preference when it comes to chocolate anything, and these dark chocolate brownies are so good they certainly meet that criteria! Pair them with a cup of tea or coffee at the end of the day and you have the perfect little after-dinner dessert! When you need something sweet but don't want all the calories, these Weight Watchers Brownies are perfection in a pan. Some say dark chocolate is healthier than milk chocolate, but its delicious flavor is all the reason you need to enjoy this wonderful treat!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 3/4 C dark chocolate chips
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 C margarine, reduced-fat
- 3/4 C all purpose flour
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes