We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Nutella Brownies barely make it out of our oven before being gobbled up. Only three ingredients (two if you skip the chocolate chips!) and about 5 minutes to get in the oven. WIN!!! I see Nutella Brownies all over the internet, but when you read the recipe it’s really just brownies with Nutella. No. NO. We need true NUTELLA BROWNIES. Full of delicious chocolatey hazelnut flavor, not just a hint. I got you, boo. These are nutella through and through!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 60 Second Brownie For One
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
- Nutella Brownie
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Green Tea Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Frosted Butterscotch Apple Blondies
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Jackfruit Appam
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Cherry Crisp
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Strawberry Cake
- Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookie
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July