Blueberry Breakfast Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Packed with fresh blueberries and topped with a dollop of ginger whipped cream, this Blueberry Breakfast Cake is a great way to start a summer weekend morning! I recently hit the kitchen with the vague idea of making a blueberry cake for breakfast. While there is a cup of sugar in this recipe, I wouldn’t say that the cake is overly sweet. I toyed with the idea of topping this cake with a streusel, but I opted for a simple dollop of whipped cream instead. It’s easy, fresh and perfect for a summer morning!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
- Vanilla Cream Eclair Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Pioneer Woman-Inspired Tres Leches Cake
- Boston Cream Poke Cake Recipe
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Sinfully Good Strawberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Easy Carrot Snack Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Strawberry Cake With Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting