This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Crisp chocolate chip cookies mingle between layers of sweetened whipped cream cheese softening into a spongey cake-like texture just as they would when dipped into milk. This no-bake chocolate chip cookie icebox cake is floating with six layers of dreamy milk and cookies goodness and couldn’t be easier to make! As the crisp chocolate chip cookies mingle between layers of sweetened whipped cream cheese, they soften into a spongey cake-like texture just as they would when dipped into milk. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size13x9 Baking Dish, Hand Mixer, Mixing Bowls
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 26 ounces Chip Ahoy Cookies
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add in vanilla extract and powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/chocolate-chip-cookie-icebox-cake/ for full printable recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Perfect Coconut Cream Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Just-Like-Chili's Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Homemade Boston Cream Pie
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Lovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie