This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Juicy strawberries atop of crisp and soft shortcake biscuit followed by pillowy whipped cream - these strawberry shortcakes are a delicate dessert for spring and summer parties! Homemade strawberry shortcakes with juicy macerated strawberries and fresh whipped cream snuggled between a soft and crumbly biscuit. These shortcakes are a summertime dessert staple! Making strawberry shortcakes from scratch is actually really simple. The strawberries are softened and sweetened by dousing them in sugar which creates juicy, sweet berries to pile in between pillowy whipped cream and fresh shortcake biscuits. "
Cooking Vessel SizePastry Cutter, Rolling Pin, Hand Mixer, Biscuit Cutter
- 5 cups Strawberries
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Golden Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Stir together all ingredients for the macerated strawberries in a large bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a large baking tray with a silpat baking mat or parchment paper.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/strawberry-shortcakes/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextCinnamon Swirl Marble Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Paleo Brownie Cookies
- Hot Buttered Rum Cupcakes