Amish Peanut Butter Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These old-fashioned Amish homemade peanut butter cookies are thick, soft, full of peanut flavor, and easy to make! It's truly the best peanut butter cookie recipe that you'll ever taste. Grab a cold glass of milk and enjoy a couple of these classic treats for an easy dessert or an afternoon snack! This is my go-to recipe for homemade peanut butter cookies, which I originally found in an old Amish cookbook years and years ago. I've since adapted the recipe slightly to suit our tastes, but the basics remain the same. The simple cookies are thick, soft, chewy and so peanut-buttery! They have become a family-favorite, which my husband describes as "something special." Pack the sweet treats in your kids' lunchboxes for school, offer them for an afternoon snack, bring them to a bake sale, or keep a stash on your counter for after-dinner munchies. I bet you can't eat just one! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Overnight Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fairy Shortbread Cookies
- Kahlua and Cream Chocolate Mocha Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Chocolate Cake
- Cherry Dump Cake Recipe
- No-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Sangria Margarita
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bars
- Sous Vide Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Margarita Ice Cream
- Dulce De Leche Turtle Cookie Bars
- Lemon Meringue Slab Pie