Andes Mint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delectable Andes Mint Cookies will hit your sweet spot just right. They are slightly crispy on the outside, slightly chewy on the inside and smothered with a melted Andes mint. These Andes Mint Cookies are a friend and family favorite. They are perfect for holiday parties, gift giving and potlucks. We have always been a huge fan of Andes Mints. I remember when my parents used to take us to some of the high end hotels and they would leave those on our pillow at night. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- Reese's Krispie No-Bake Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Polvorones (Mexican Wedding Cookies)
- Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Melting Moments Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Lemon Cranberry Bars
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe