Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These double chocolate cookie bars are probably the best you will ever try. They stay chewy in the middle and ever so slightly crispy around the edges (like the perfect cookie) and they are so easy (and quick) to make. Eat them like a regular cookie, or serve them warm with vanilla ice cream for the perfect cookie treat! These foolproof cookie bars are a take on my very famous chocolate chip cookies. But served in bar form like my ultra-famous brownies! I've used dark and milk chocolate for these bars as well as using some chopped up bars of chocolate and some chips. It's just that I had some bits of chocolate leftover, so tossed it all in. No such thing as too much chocolate in your cookie bars! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches