Chocolate Caramel Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate cookies are a great hit and most of us love them. Today I’m going to show you how I make my chocolate caramel cookies with chopped almonds. I usually replace the classic chocolate chips with dark chocolate with caramel filling for a different texture and a special taste. These chocolate caramel cookies with almonds are a great treat for kids or co-workers on your birthday at the office. They use a very basic dough recipe that is easy to make and surprise everyone with the crunchy almonds inside. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- 4-ingredient Peppermint Patty Stuffed Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Bite-Size Lemon Bar Cookie Cups
- Soft Apple Cinnamon Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert