Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For these cookies, I started with my go-to shortbread cookie recipe. Those cookies are delicious on their own right, and a batch or two of these often appears in our house around the holidays. From there, I added a layer of ooey-gooey caramel and then topped the whole thing off with chocolate. All together, this sweet-and-salt dessert is addictingly delicious! (I dare you to eat just one square!) In fact, these cookies are somewhat similar to a homemade Twix candy bar…which just so happens to be one of my favorite candy bars ever!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Sweet Spumoni Shortbread Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies
- The Ultimate Turtle Thumbprint Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats