Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I have been known to make a batch of these Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies and portion them out to keep in the freezer. Then anytime I want, I can bake up some fresh chocolate chip cookies to satisfy a chocolate craving! I’ve literally made hundreds of cookies using this recipe. I’ve played around with different sugars, omitting and including baking powder, butter vs. shortening, and so on. Once I settled on this one, we were hooked. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup shortening
- 3 cups granulated white sugar
- 3 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One