Coconut Macaroon Egg Nests
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Hippity Hoppity, Easter’s on its way! What’s Easter without jelly beans? Well, I guess I can say too that I never met a jelly bean I didn’t like either. Except the black ones. Anyway, I enjoy their fruity goodness so they serve as the “eggs” in this special “nest”. These remind me of a colored white chocolate candy my mom used to buy me for Easter when I was a child. Ahhh, childhood memories!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bakeless Cookie Butter Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert Cup
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Erva's Very Berry Raspberry Cake
- Peach Cobbler
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes