This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Conversation Heart Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
From the blogger: "Working with royal icing can be tricky and time-consuming, but we can show you how easily you can make "faux" royal icing using canned white frosting straight from the grocery store. Make an adorable bunch of conversation heart cookies for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day using simple store-bought ingredients! This canned frosting hack will give you the look of bakery cookies in no time. Whether you choose to use store-bought cookie dough or whip up a batch of homemade sugar cookies to use for these conversation heart cookies, it’s the frosting hack that’s key here. "
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeheart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- 16 1/2 ounces Sugar Cookie Dough
- 16 ounces White Frosting
- 1 gel food coloring
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lacey Cookies
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Overnight Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Truffle Cookies
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies