Homemade Apple Pie Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Apple Pie Cookies a delicious homemade Recipe, a buttery soft cookie dough stuffed with the perfectly sweet cinnamon apple filling. These homemade apple pie cookies won't last long! This cookie dough is soft and holds everything together perfectly. Before baking I sprinkled the cookies with a cinnamon sugar mixture, delicious! So if you are looking for a wonderful way to start the Fall, then these Homemade Apple Pie Cookies would be a great choice. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler