Homemade Apple Pie Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Apple Pie Cookies a delicious homemade Recipe, a buttery soft cookie dough stuffed with the perfectly sweet cinnamon apple filling. These homemade apple pie cookies won't last long! This cookie dough is soft and holds everything together perfectly. Before baking I sprinkled the cookies with a cinnamon sugar mixture, delicious! So if you are looking for a wonderful way to start the Fall, then these Homemade Apple Pie Cookies would be a great choice. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Salted Dulce de Leche Thumbprint Cookies
- Florida Sun Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies
- Homestyle Amish Sugar Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Turtles
- Oatmeal Biscuits
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- S’mores Bars
- Mixed Nut Clusters
- Cinnamon Candied Almonds
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips