This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Apple Pie Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Apple Pie Cookies a delicious homemade Recipe, a buttery soft cookie dough stuffed with the perfectly sweet cinnamon apple filling. These homemade apple pie cookies won't last long! This cookie dough is soft and holds everything together perfectly. Before baking I sprinkled the cookies with a cinnamon sugar mixture, delicious! So if you are looking for a wonderful way to start the Fall, then these Homemade Apple Pie Cookies would be a great choice. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Read NextSanta's Christmas Cookie Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Santa's Christmas Cookie Bars
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Scrumptious Brownie Biscotti
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots