We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cranberry cookies are the perfect Christmas cookie recipe. They’re moist, delicious, and full of that perfect holiday flavor! They are great for Christmas cookie exchanges or just as a sweet holiday dessert for your family. And one of the best parts of this cranberry cookies recipe is how easy they are to make. Simply mix the batter, spoon it on to a cookie sheet, and bake. They take less than 30 minutes to prepare total!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie