Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies are really pretty and great for holiday platters. They taste amazing and don’t need glaze or decorator sugar to be impressive. This cookie recipe requires a little planning because of chill times. Be sure you plan ahead when making these lovely spiral cookies. You won’t be preheating the oven right away because this dough needs to chill in the refrigerator for several hours first. If you have an aversion to marmalade, you will probably still love these cookies. There are different types of marmalade too, some less bitter than others. Enjoy!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 hr
Cooking Time11 min
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie