Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies are really pretty and great for holiday platters. They taste amazing and don’t need glaze or decorator sugar to be impressive. This cookie recipe requires a little planning because of chill times. Be sure you plan ahead when making these lovely spiral cookies. You won’t be preheating the oven right away because this dough needs to chill in the refrigerator for several hours first. If you have an aversion to marmalade, you will probably still love these cookies. There are different types of marmalade too, some less bitter than others. Enjoy!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 hr
Cooking Time11 min
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie