Easter Bunny Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You don’t have to be a cake decorator to make these adorable Easter bunny cupcakes. They are easy enough for anyone to make and using a cake mix makes them even easier. Pair these with our Easter Chick Cupcakes and you will be the star of the holiday! Aren’t they adorable? Not too difficult and super cute to look at! It almost makes them hard to eat. Almost… These cute little bunny cupcakes are super colorful and great for Easter. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 16 ounces container vanilla or white frosting
- 48 sticks gum in white or other colors such as yellow
- 24 sticks pink or red gum
- 24 miniature marshmallows white or colors
- 24 pink or red jelly beans
- 2/3 ounce tube black decorating gel
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 drop each food color: red green, blue, yellow
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Red Rubies - Tub Tim Grob
- Thai-styled Shaved Ice Dessert
- Fried Sugared Taro
- Easy Thai Tea Cheesecake
- Thai Sticky Rice Pudding With Corn
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Ingredient S’mores Bars