Easy Christmas Cake Mix Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy Christmas cake mix cookies are easy, fun and festive to make for the holiday season. Whether you make them for your annual cookie exchange or just to enjoy at home yourselves, these easy Christmas Cake Mix cookies are sure to become a new favorite for your family. With only a few ingredients including a cake mix, vanilla, eggs and sprinkles, chances are you can make these with supplies you already have in your pantry. They are a great last-minute treat when you aren’t sure what else to make for a gift or gathering. Here’s how to make them for your gatherings!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie