Easy Pie Crust Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These super simple pie crust cookies are great for snacking, sharing, and even topping your favorite pie recipes. Did you know that you can make more than pie from a pie crust?! This recipe will blow you away, you’ll be shocked that you never though to turn a crust into cookies before. Considering you can buy pie crusts already prepared and ready to bake the process starts off as easy as it ends! These cookies are great for topping pies."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting