French Vanilla Coffee Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with real vanilla and French Vanilla Coffee, these delicious little cookies taste like you spent hours on them! No one else needs to know how incredibly easy it is to make these yummy cookies! If you love vanilla and coffee, you are going to absolutely flip out when you taste these delicious French Vanilla Coffee Cookies. Creamy rich filling surrounded by a delicious cookie, the perfect companion for a cup of coffee or tea!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup butter soft
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs room temp.
- 1 TBSP of ground french vanilla coffee
- 1 1/4 tea vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tea baking powder
- Icing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup 1 stick salted butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies