Frozen Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"It's hard to image that we ever lived in a world without Frozen. But now that it's here, we'll never let it go, despite what the catchy song might say. With Frozen 2's premiere coming soon, we thought it was the perfect time to create a sweet treat featuring these royal sisters. Elsa was on quite the journey of self-discovery during the first movie, so we're excited to see how she embraces her powers in the sequel with the help of her sister Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf. Follow along with these steps to recreate these adorably decorated cookies. Your party guests will definitely think you have some serious magical powers. This tutorial also includes templates for both the Anna and Elsa cookie so you'll be able to bring this dessert to life with ease."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- Reese's Krispie No-Bake Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Polvorones (Mexican Wedding Cookies)
- Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Melting Moments Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Lemon Cranberry Bars
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe