Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Crisp, golden brown edges, soft and chewy centers, and plenty of rich butterscotch chips make these the best butterscotch cookies you'll ever taste! Grandma's old-fashioned recipe comes out perfectly every time, so file this one away to share with your loved ones for years to come. The cookies have been enjoyed with a cold glass of milk for generations! Straight from Grandma's recipe box, these old-fashioned butterscotch cookies are soft, chewy and loaded with butterscotch chips. Serve a few cookies with a cold glass of milk and watch your kids, grandchildren, friends and loved ones smile! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Italian Waffle Cookies
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homestyle Amish Sugar Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies