Italian Pignoli Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pignoli Cookie recipe is so easy to make that it's sure to be handed down from one family member to another for years to come. Pignoli Cookies are a wonderful and traditional Italian treat that generations of families have come to love. When enjoyed, these pine nut cookies are the perfect blend of a satisfactory crunch paired with a chewy inside. They’re sure to give you a sense of authenticity so that you will feel as though you’re in the midst of an actual Italian Bakery."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- almond paste
- granulated sugar
- egg whites
- pine nuts (pignoli)
- Confectioners sugar for dusting
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Snow Ball Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Magnolia Cookies
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Jello Cookies
- Conversation Heart Cake Mix Cookies
- Melted Snowman Cookies
- Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- Aunt Bee's Lemon Whippersnaps (Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies)
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe