We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You'll love these light cookies that have great texture from all of the bonus ingredients."
Yields5 Dozen cookies
Combine the sugars, butter, egg, oil and vanilla. Mix well.
Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the cereal, coconut, oatmeal and nuts. Shape into 1-inch balls and place onto a cookie sheet. Flatten the balls with a fork. Bake at a preheated 350-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Read NextIncredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Gooey Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Muffin Tin Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Irish Cream Coffee Mug Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Air Fryer Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Creamy Chocolate Mint Cupcakes
- Minnie Mouse Reindeer Cupcakes
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites