We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You'll love these light cookies that have great texture from all of the bonus ingredients."
Yields5 Dozen cookies
Combine the sugars, butter, egg, oil and vanilla. Mix well.
Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the cereal, coconut, oatmeal and nuts. Shape into 1-inch balls and place onto a cookie sheet. Flatten the balls with a fork. Bake at a preheated 350-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights
- Aunt Bee's Lemon Whippersnaps (Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies)
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies