We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You'll love these light cookies that have great texture from all of the bonus ingredients."
Yields5 Dozen cookies
Combine the sugars, butter, egg, oil and vanilla. Mix well.
Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the cereal, coconut, oatmeal and nuts. Shape into 1-inch balls and place onto a cookie sheet. Flatten the balls with a fork. Bake at a preheated 350-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Read NextNana's Best Coconut Macaroons
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Perfect (Never Flat) Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Bars
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake