This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Amareto Butter Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cookies are fragrant with Amaretto/almond flavoring with a buttery flaky cookie that melts in your mouth. During the holiday this is the prettiest cookie on the holiday tray. It's snowy appearance gives the feeling of Christmas excitement and the flavors will not disappoint. There are several kinds similar that are called Snowballs, Mexican Tea Cakes, Russian Sugar Balls, and Pecan Butter Balls. Nuts like toasted pistachios or almonds can be added and on occasion, we also have added chopped maraschino cherries to the batter. "
Preparation Time20 min
Read NextCopycat Swig Sugar Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips