Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies are perfect for celebrating Fall! Not only are they adorable, they’re so easy to make that you can easily create a huge batch of Nutter Butter acorns. If you have little helpers, they’ll have fun helping you decorate the cookies. Once you and your kids are done decorating, you just need to wait a few minutes for the chocolate to set, then your Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies will be ready to eat or store."
Makes8 Acorn Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Soft And Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 3-ingredient Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- Aunt Bee's Lemon Whippersnaps (Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies)
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops