We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oatmeal Biscuits are soft sweet biscuits made from flour, oatmeal, butter, honey and milk. They are delicious for breakfast with scrambled eggs or omelettes. Or you can enjoy them for dinner with stews or soups. I love to serve them with Baked Creamy Herb Parmesan Eggs or Creamy Asparagus Potato Soup. Oatmeal Biscuits are such a treat. They are one of our family favorites and so simple and quick to make. You can serve them with fresh fruit, roasted chicken or even pasta. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie