Oatmeal Cream Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A homemade copycat recipe for classic Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies! Soft and chewy spiced molasses oatmeal cookies are sandwiched with fluffy vanilla frosting for an easy dessert that will make everyone feel like a child again. If you're a child of the 80's (like me!), then there's no doubt that you enjoyed an Oatmeal Creme Pie at some point in your youth. In fact, the little packaged treats continue to be a hit with the latest generation! My 8-year-old came home with a Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie in a goodie bag a few months ago and became an instant convert. Can't say I blame him! Now that we've got this amazingly delicious copycat recipe to make our own Oatmeal Cream Pies at home, we can indulge in an even better version of the sweet treats whenever we want. "
Yields24 sandwich cookies
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
- Crazy Good Loaded Wackadoodles
- Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Double Chocolate Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples