Oatmeal Cream Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A homemade copycat recipe for classic Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies! Soft and chewy spiced molasses oatmeal cookies are sandwiched with fluffy vanilla frosting for an easy dessert that will make everyone feel like a child again. If you're a child of the 80's (like me!), then there's no doubt that you enjoyed an Oatmeal Creme Pie at some point in your youth. In fact, the little packaged treats continue to be a hit with the latest generation! My 8-year-old came home with a Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie in a goodie bag a few months ago and became an instant convert. Can't say I blame him! Now that we've got this amazingly delicious copycat recipe to make our own Oatmeal Cream Pies at home, we can indulge in an even better version of the sweet treats whenever we want. "
Yields24 sandwich cookies
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make Homemade Cookies: 70+ Easy Cookie Recipes
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
- Italian Waffle Cookies
- Bright Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- Charming Chewy Gingersnaps
- Andes Pinwheel Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Cookies