Orange Crinkle Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These orange crinkle cookies are chewy and delicious, and also fun to make. Full of orange flavor, they are a beautiful addition to your Christmas cookie platter or gift boxes. You may never have heard of orange crinkle cookies. Maybe lemon crinkle cookies? Well this is basically the same recipe, only I subbed orange for lemon. This recipe makes 24 cookies. I love the orange flavor of my orange chocolate chip cookies, so I knew these would be great too."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time14 min
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Best Butterless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Monkey Bread
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes