Orange Crinkle Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These orange crinkle cookies are chewy and delicious, and also fun to make. Full of orange flavor, they are a beautiful addition to your Christmas cookie platter or gift boxes. You may never have heard of orange crinkle cookies. Maybe lemon crinkle cookies? Well this is basically the same recipe, only I subbed orange for lemon. This recipe makes 24 cookies. I love the orange flavor of my orange chocolate chip cookies, so I knew these would be great too."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time14 min
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cookies
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- New York Egg Cream
- Vanillekipferl Cookies
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- 30 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Gram's Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Mint Cookies