Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Though perfect for fall all the way through Christmas, this easy dessert can be served any time of the year when you're in the mood for that delicious pumpkin spice flavor! And these Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookies are so much fun to make the kids will be begging to help! So if you're looking for something that is delicious and also different for that cookie exchange, I do believe you have found it!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
- ½ C unsalted butter, room temp
- ½ C brown sugar
- ½ C sugar
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ C flour
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies