Peanut Butter Do-Si-Dos Cookie Sandwiches
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peanut Butter Do-si-dos Cookie Sandwiches are a Girl Scouts favorite made with peanut butter and oatmeal are sandwiched together with a fluffy soft peanut butter buttercream filling. Peanut Butter Do-si-dos Cookie Sandwiches are a source of contention in our house. We are split evenly in two teams, Team Samoas and Team Do-si-dos. Since I was trying to be a loving wife and give my husband a treat in his lunches he takes to work I decided to make his favorite cookies in spite of how much better Samoas are. Feel free to vote for your favorites in the comments section, but Samoas are the king of the scouts cookies as far as I’ve taste tested!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- 25+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- 46 Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Summer Fruit Dip
- Plum and Berry Galette
- Delicious Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blueberry Crumb Donut