Peanut Butter Do-Si-Dos Cookie Sandwiches
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peanut Butter Do-si-dos Cookie Sandwiches are a Girl Scouts favorite made with peanut butter and oatmeal are sandwiched together with a fluffy soft peanut butter buttercream filling. Peanut Butter Do-si-dos Cookie Sandwiches are a source of contention in our house. We are split evenly in two teams, Team Samoas and Team Do-si-dos. Since I was trying to be a loving wife and give my husband a treat in his lunches he takes to work I decided to make his favorite cookies in spite of how much better Samoas are. Feel free to vote for your favorites in the comments section, but Samoas are the king of the scouts cookies as far as I’ve taste tested!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Best Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cookies
- Copycat Famous Levain Bakery’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Insanely Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Almond Joy Cookies
- Cherry Almond White Chocolate Cookies
- Copycat Thin Mint No Bake Cookies
- Dreamy Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Black and White Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Cider Donuts
- The Best Snickerdoodles
- Buchteln, Austrian Baked Doughnuts
- Strawberry Shortcake for One
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Pull-apart Monkey Bread
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes