Peanut Butter Do-Si-Dos Cookie Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peanut Butter Do-si-dos Cookie Sandwiches are a Girl Scouts favorite made with peanut butter and oatmeal are sandwiched together with a fluffy soft peanut butter buttercream filling. Peanut Butter Do-si-dos Cookie Sandwiches are a source of contention in our house. We are split evenly in two teams, Team Samoas and Team Do-si-dos. Since I was trying to be a loving wife and give my husband a treat in his lunches he takes to work I decided to make his favorite cookies in spite of how much better Samoas are. Feel free to vote for your favorites in the comments section, but Samoas are the king of the scouts cookies as far as I’ve taste tested!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies