Peanut Butter Do-Si-Dos Cookie Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peanut Butter Do-si-dos Cookie Sandwiches are a Girl Scouts favorite made with peanut butter and oatmeal are sandwiched together with a fluffy soft peanut butter buttercream filling. Peanut Butter Do-si-dos Cookie Sandwiches are a source of contention in our house. We are split evenly in two teams, Team Samoas and Team Do-si-dos. Since I was trying to be a loving wife and give my husband a treat in his lunches he takes to work I decided to make his favorite cookies in spite of how much better Samoas are. Feel free to vote for your favorites in the comments section, but Samoas are the king of the scouts cookies as far as I’ve taste tested!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gooey Millionaire Skookie
- Best Butterscotch Toffee Skillet Cookie
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Rum Raisin Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- The Best Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Totally Addicting Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Gluten-Free Girl Scout Cookies Tagalong
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish