This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pecan Snowball Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Our Toasted Pecan Snowball Cookie Recipe will surely be a holiday favorite. It’s nutty flavor and tender texture is smothered with confectioners’ sugar making every bite of these pecan cookies a true delight! Holiday baking season is in full swing with our snowball cookies recipe! A traditional Christmas cookie, our pecan cookies combine flour with pecan meal and rich flavored toasted pecans. Easy to make, these cookies have a tender crumb from the addition of confectioners’ sugar to the cookie dough. Top them off by rolling in more confectioners’ sugar and the holidays have arrived! "
Read NextIncredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake will rock your world. This easy cake recipe is unlike anything that you've ever tried before. It's… Continue reading: "Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake"
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Gooey Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Muffin Tin Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Irish Cream Coffee Mug Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Minnie Mouse Reindeer Cupcakes
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes