Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These scrumptious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are cake like cookies made with pureed pumpkin, semisweet chocolate chips, and pumpkin pie spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. The combination of pumpkin and chocolate is like a match made in heaven. They are going to go fast so be prepared. Are you a pumpkin recipe lover? My daughter and I are die hard pumpkin fans. We just can not get enough of it. There are so many great pumpkin treats and the season is short so we like to start early."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies