Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are packed with Fall flavor. They are easy to make as well. The recipe starts with your basic chocolate chip cookie ingredients then has the addition of canned pumpkin and Fall spices. Whether you are looking for an easy Thanksgiving dessert recipe or just something sweet and pumpkin-y to bake for the family this Fall, I am confident that you are going to love these soft and chewy pumpkin cookies. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cookies in a Jar, White Chocolate Cranberry
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie