Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are packed with Fall flavor. They are easy to make as well. The recipe starts with your basic chocolate chip cookie ingredients then has the addition of canned pumpkin and Fall spices. Whether you are looking for an easy Thanksgiving dessert recipe or just something sweet and pumpkin-y to bake for the family this Fall, I am confident that you are going to love these soft and chewy pumpkin cookies. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake sets itself apart from other run-of-the-mill pound cake recipes. The whipping cream in the… Continue reading: "Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake"
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Easy No-bake Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft And Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer