This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make a bite-sized delicious cookie perfect to serve at family get togethers, pot luck, picnic, baby showers, wedding showers, or any other type of party. These mini raspberry cheesecake cookie cups are so good. It's a chewy sugar cookie cup filled with luscious filling and is topped with fresh raspberries. The sugar cookie base comes together quickly. The dough is formed into balls and placed in a mini muffin tin to bake. Once baked and while still warm, an indent is created in each cookie to create a cup. Once cooled fill with the delicious cheesecake filling and top with raspberries."
Read NextCopycat Swig Sugar Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips