Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate rum crinkles are something that I love to make during the holidays. For Thanksgiving, I made these Down Home Pumpkin Crinkle Cookies and they were a hit. So I know for Christmas these will be just as popular. If you love chocolate with a hint of rum mixed in you will enjoy these just as much as my family does. Both Chocolate and Rum are Children of the Caribbean. So they get on rather well. Sugar cane – which is the main ingredient in rum – is affected by where it’s grown, just like cocoa beans. Therefore a high percentage, "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Muffin Tin Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peasy Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies