Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Here’s an easy and yummy cookie recipe to make, Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies. This one is a little different because it adds that sweet salty twist that can be so addictive to the surprise cookie genre. There’s something about these cookies with a surprise inside that are just so much fun. And even better, they’re super easy to make. You can use any basic chocolate chip cookie dough recipe. Mix up a batch of dough. Stack a Rolo on top of a pretzel and wrap the cookie dough around it. Bake and be prepared to face a pile of heaven. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
- Crazy Good Loaded Wackadoodles
- Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Double Chocolate Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples