Russian Tea Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Classic, old-fashioned Christmas cookies! Also called "Snowball Cookies," these little round Russian Tea Cakes are delicate and tender, nutty, buttery balls of shortbread dough rolled in a festive blizzard of powdered sugar. A holiday dessert tray just wouldn't be the same without them! One of our family's absolute favorite homemade cookie recipes, these festive Russian Tea Cakes couldn't be easier to make. There's no need to wait until the holidays, either -- the simple shortbread cookies are delicious at any time of year! You'll love the buttery dough that's studded with tiny bits of walnuts, giving the classic cookies a slightly nutty, toasted flavor. The cookies themselves aren't very sweet, so they are a perfect contrast to the powdered sugar exterior. "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cookies in a Jar, White Chocolate Cranberry
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie