Salted Double Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chewy, brownie-like double chocolate cookies with a sprinkle of salt. Because the only thing that can make a chewy chocolate cookie better is a sprinkle of salt!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cookies in a Jar, White Chocolate Cranberry
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie