Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These soft ginger cookies have just the right blend of cinnamon, cloves and ginger that perfectly enhance the molasses. YUM! These ginger snaps are tried and true recipe handed down from Grandma. They are slightly crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. They are oh so good. They also freeze very well so make up a batch or two and throw them in the freezer and pull them out when you've got a craving for them."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- Lime Coconut Snowball Christmas Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Easter Thumbprint Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Pies
- Easy And Tasty Banana Bread Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread
- Quick And Easy Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie Recipe