Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These soft ginger cookies have just the right blend of cinnamon, cloves and ginger that perfectly enhance the molasses. YUM! These ginger snaps are tried and true recipe handed down from Grandma. They are slightly crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. They are oh so good. They also freeze very well so make up a batch or two and throw them in the freezer and pull them out when you've got a craving for them."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Crazy Good Cranberry Orange Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Oh-So-Good Cookies and Creme Cookies
- World's Best Pistachio Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies