Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars are easy to make pie crust cookies and for pie crust aficionados, they are stars from heaven! With that "sweet and salty" thing going on, they are addicting like potato chips - you can't eat just one. A great addition to your 4th of July menu, they are easy to make with store-bought refrigerated pie crust dough. Plus, they are a fun way to get the kids involved - just open the package of pie crust dough and lay on a lightly floured work surface and hand your kids the cookie cutters."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie Sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- 7 Layer Cookies – the Best Christmas Cookie Ever
- Tropical Royalty Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Florida Sun Oatmeal Cookies
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Recipe
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Pecan Pie Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Cookies