This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Strawberry Shortbread Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sharing the prettiest Strawberry Shortbread Cookies today. A buttery shortbread sandwich cookie is topped with a fresh strawberry glaze and filled with sweet strawberry jam making this an all-year-round treat. It's buttery, melts in your mouth, and is super easy to pull together and roll out. Once baked, two cookies are sandwiched with strawberry jam, and the top is dipped in a fresh strawberry glaze. (I have noted if you don't have fresh strawberries!) These are fun for all ages but your kids will thoroughly enjoy making these shortbread cookies with you. "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time12 min
Read NextCopycat Swig Sugar Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips