We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Thumbprint Cookies are made from a simple spritz dough, rolled into balls, partially baked, filled with jam, and finished in the oven. They are delicious little cookie bites and so pretty for your holiday cookie plates. I like to fill trays with these thumbprint cookies and my Italian Anisette Cookies. This thumbprint cookie recipe is probably one of the easiest cookies I’ve ever made. I’ve been making these thumbprint cookies, same recipe, no changes except the fillings, every Christmas for over 25 years."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 large egg yolk
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie