We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vanillekipferl are cookies which are native to Austria. The are usually made during Christmas. These cookies are a must during the holiday season. Vanillekipferl are based on a short crust recipe which isn’t difficult to make. Because of the vanilla infused sugar, the flavors just pop in these crescent shape cookies. Just follow this recipe to the ‘T’ and you can’t go wrong. Twist this recipe a bit and replace the almond flour with walnut flour if you prefer. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate and Orange Sandwich Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp