We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vanillekipferl are cookies which are native to Austria. The are usually made during Christmas. These cookies are a must during the holiday season. Vanillekipferl are based on a short crust recipe which isn’t difficult to make. Because of the vanilla infused sugar, the flavors just pop in these crescent shape cookies. Just follow this recipe to the ‘T’ and you can’t go wrong. Twist this recipe a bit and replace the almond flour with walnut flour if you prefer. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Chocolate Skeleton Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cookie Truffles
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
- Double Chocolate Caramel Cookie Cups
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Baked Strawberry Pie
- Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Yogurt Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Donut Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
- The Best Valentines Treat – Cornflake Hearts
- Marble Strawberry Bundt Cake
- Baked Strawberry Donuts