This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe is a chocolate lover's dream come true. It's creamy, it's rich, and it's got the perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate flavors. With this pie, you can satisfy your craving for something sweet without having to turn on the oven or spend hours in front of a stove! This recipe can be made up to 48 hours in advance, which makes it great for prepping for an event or the holidays. The Oreo crust is crumbly and buttery; the peanut butter filling is thick and creamy; and the homemade chocolate ganache adds just the right amount of chocolaty goodness."
Read NextClassic Down-Home Custard Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips